Do you have any big 4th of July plans?

Ella

Hard to believe it is nearly here! Only two weeks away! I am not sure what I will be doing yet. I know my family is gathering for an event of sorts next Saturday I think it is so if I go to that, I will likely just spend the 4th of July at home and relax. Do you have any plans?

Right now, I'm planning to go out with some friends and family to see the fireworks. Normally I hate this time of year, due to my pets hating the sound of fireworks, but I need a break from it all, so I'll be going out to see the fireworks for the first time in a long time. 

Other than that, we're all going to stay in for the night, maybe watch a movie or do some drinking. We'll see where the night takes us. 

• Like 1

I will be going to my parent's for their usual gathering and then to my boyfriend's for his family's thing. I am just not sure which we are doing first. I believe they do fireworks next door at my parents' so we will probably go there in the evening. 

• Like 1