Is there an easy way to get more traffic?

Ella

I know there are many methods. I would love to start a new blog but I want to start it out on the right foot and be able to generate good traffic from the start and build it from there. Is there an actual easy way to do this or do all methods take time, a lot of work, and a bit of luck?

If there was an easy way to get traffic we would all be doing it :). 

It takes work. Building out a blog though really is not the toughest thing and you can focus on quality over quantity. You just need to market the content you produce and the results will follow. 

It takes consistent effort to get anywhere we are trying to go. It is harder then it was 10 - 15 years ago. There is so much more competition now days because the barrier of entry is so low. 

If you have a passion for the topic you are discussing you will be able to make it work for sure. 

• Like 1

The easy ways take the most time and are not guaranteed to reach goals. Keeping this in mind, you are better off putting in more work at the start and then riding your organic growth when it starts coming it. It is really about learning. Trial and error. Learn your niche and see what works for your site!

• Like 2

I could bet you if someone figured this out, they would be an overnight millionaire and best seller as an author! Things change a lot online and there is no one way or easy way to get traffic. You just have to try things and when something works, stick with it. 

• Like 1