The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Franklin Covey

Kuro

You can get the list right off the website: https://www.franklincovey.com/the-7-habits/

I personally have not read the book but I am sure the chapters will go into tips on how to build these habits. The book is well reviewed and has been a classic in this space for quite awhile. 

As anyone here read this book and would recommend it? The reviews seem good and the 7 habits make sense. 

I think this is one of those books that is designed for people who need more details and more advice on something. The basic list can be read online, as James pointed out. I am sure a lot of people find the book to be useful but others can do a lot/learn a lot with just the 7 habits. 

I never heard of this book but did look it up. It does get good reviews for what it is but then you will see reviews of it not being very helpful. I guess it depends. If you feel you can get help from this book or any book for that matter, it is worth the investment in my eyes. 

• Like 1