Numbers keep going down?

Sophia

I am not big into crypto and only understand the basics of it but I do enjoy looking at the growth charts and seeing what everything is doing. An issue I noticed happening in the last month or so is that numbers are going down more and more for all the top crypto, even Bitcoin. I am not sure why. Is this from people pulling out their investments? 

• Like 1

If we zoom out a bit further though numbers are up in a huge way. I think these things were going up way to fast and the market needed to consolidate a bit. A little bit of a cool down to shake out weak players is sometimes exactly what the doctor ordered. 

There was plenty of good news that came out of the Bitcoin conference last week. Support seems pretty strong down here. Hopefully we start our march back towards the moon soon enough. 

• Like 1

The market will always be up and down but in crypto, there is a tendency for it to go up and down way more than with stocks. It can be alarming when you first start seeing it but it is perfectly normal, from what I understand. 

• Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 5:49 PM, Emma said:

The market will always be up and down but in crypto, there is a tendency for it to go up and down way more than with stocks. It can be alarming when you first start seeing it but it is perfectly normal, from what I understand. 

They go up and down with every asset class. We should never expect graphs to always go up and to the right although it is our favorite thing to see 🙂 

• Like 1