What hobbies do you have/enjoy?

Sophia

I am curious so see what people enjoy to do with their free time. I am sure some people use their hobbies as a means to earn income and that has to be an amazing bonus! My brother's friend is an amazing digital drawer so he earns money on the side of his standard job doing drawing gigs for people. 

Anyways, my hobbies are mostly arts and crafts in nature. I enjoy drawing, painting, making jewelry, and working with polymer clay. I just ordered some more paints and canvases to do some new projects which I am really looking forward to!

• Like 1

You are hanging out at one of my hobbies. 

Love working, love the internet, love marketing, and love talking to others about business and personal development. I guess fitness (endurance sports) have become a hobby of mine over the last couple of years but I just see them as part of the grind now. Love talking about those topics also (likely because it ties do closely to personal development). 

My free time I spend educating myself about the things I love so I can stay at the top of my craft. 

Other then that I enjoy road trips, camping (glamping :P), and exploring the great outdoors. 

4 hours ago, James said:

(glamping :P)

I have to ask, what is this? 

If it is was my husband used to call my "damping" I will laugh. Anytime we used to go camping, I had to stay in a cabin with AC and away from bugs. I love nature but hate the heat and I HATE the bugs! So he mocked me by calling it "damping" because he said I was too soft for real camping on the ground in the mud and was being a diva about it. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ella said:

I have to ask, what is this? 

If it is was my husband used to call my "damping" I will laugh. Anytime we used to go camping, I had to stay in a cabin with AC and away from bugs. I love nature but hate the heat and I HATE the bugs! So he mocked me by calling it "damping" because he said I was too soft for real camping on the ground in the mud and was being a diva about it. 

HAHA. I love to camp like with a tent and stuff and I would be just happy as can be. My wife and kids on the other hand do not like to rough it so much so we have our RV (glamping). There is no roughing it when we go out and the wife really only books us into KOAs which are full of amenities. I did notice this year she is starting to venture to some state parks so hopefully wont be camping at places with wifi and arcades soon. So yes very similar to your definition of "damping" :). 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 7:49 PM, James said:

HAHA. I love to camp like with a tent and stuff and I would be just happy as can be. My wife and kids on the other hand do not like to rough it so much so we have our RV (glamping). There is no roughing it when we go out and the wife really only books us into KOAs which are full of amenities. I did notice this year she is starting to venture to some state parks so hopefully wont be camping at places with wifi and arcades soon. So yes very similar to your definition of "damping" :). 

Oh okay so it is just glamorized camping then. Like TV, running water, shower, AC, all the things I need lol

I love nature but I need frequent breaks form it so sleeping in the rough is not for me. That and I need to be able to do my hair. haha

• Like 1