Google Ad-sense is causing my site to be de-ranked?

Sophia

So I looked into this a bit more and it would seem my use of Google Ad-sense is causing my site to not show up on Google as well as before. I have almost flawless SEO and great speeds, especially on mobile but my site continues to lose traffic. I did a bit of messing around and testing and it seems the ads are the issue. Typical of Google to give me grief when the issue is their own service. How can I go about fixing this without ridding Ad-sense? 

What is your site ran on? If it happens to be Wordpress, try switching a few pages to the default blocks. Don't use any themed, paid, or special blocks within the page. Just use what Wordpress offers for free. See if that helps. I heard that it has for others. 

On 12/19/2021 at 7:25 PM, Mila said:

What is your site ran on? If it happens to be Wordpress, try switching a few pages to the default blocks. Don't use any themed, paid, or special blocks within the page. Just use what Wordpress offers for free. See if that helps. I heard that it has for others. 

I am going to look into this for my blog. I do run one on WordPress and have been having issues with traffic. I also use Google Ad'sense. Interesting that I never thought to look into this myself. 

• Like 1

On 12/26/2021 at 2:51 PM, Ella said:

I am going to look into this for my blog. I do run one on WordPress and have been having issues with traffic. I also use Google Ad'sense. Interesting that I never thought to look into this myself. 

I mean it is worth checking. Do you remember that fast loading program Google was telling everyone to use? I think it was AMP? Before they would only rank sites that use it and now no one does cause they don't care.