Why are so many young men virgins today?

Sophia

I read an article that said a surprising amount of young guys these days are virgins and it has nothing to do with morality or religion. I am not sure what is causing this. I know when I was growing up, boys and young guys were all sorts of horny. I would be shocked to find any guy over the age of 20 who is still a virgin but I guess this is becoming more and more common. What do you think is causing this?

I think it's because of a lot of factors. It could be factors due to looks and weight, to sexual orientation, and other aspects. I heard that some men, don't want to deal with relationships. Some just don't have luck or can't find love. It really depends on the person. 

I don't necessarily know why there are so many virgin men out there. Maybe there's a reason. Maybe some of them are just bad people too. 

I think there is a growing issue of boys not knowing how to socialize with girls and by the time they become adults, it sticks. Many people label these guys as problematic which reinforces issues and they just become put off by relationships or women in general, even if they are straight. 

I am not sure if I believe there are more than there was 20 years old. I think they are only just now paying attention to it. Men and teenage guys who are not as social or have social anxiety struggle with this the most. Looks factor in I am sure but not as much as you would think.