Are you in the Christmas Spirit yet?

Ella

This year has felt like it has gone by so fast yet so slow at the same time. Like I feel like it should be Christmas already but yet, not December. It is very conflicting! lol

I don't feel like I normally do around this time of the year. I am usually a bit more into the season but I just can't be bothered with a lot of it. My husband said that is all the more reason we need to get to baby making. I think kids keep you in the spirit more than adults do. 

Kids give you a great reason to enjoy the season. I always dread the extra responsibility of the elf on the shelf since my wife always forgets to move it. 

We have a local radio station that in November switches 100% to Christmas music so they typically helps switch over my mind set. 

We have our tree up at the retail store which always helps. 

image.thumb.png.b6a356fe35d0e45801e3474f65104870.png

We had our cookie decorating gathering just the other day. It feels like time is moving so quick. Holiday time is always fun. Get to sell items you typically would not and most customers are really happy during this time of year here :). 

• Like 1

Something that always gets me in the mood is seeing lights and baking. I know it is silly but the only time of the year where I actually bake anything is Christmas. I loved making cookies growing up so it brings me back to my childhood. Same with seeing the lights.