Have you ever been stalked, or know someone who has?

Carson

Has there ever been a time in your life where someone stalked you? Maybe followed you, or tried to get into a relationship with you. I went to high school with a girl who was stalked by a guy who wanted to date her. She put a restraining order on him, and I guess that worked. But have you ever been stalked or dealt with a stalker before? 

Feel free to share what happened and how you dealt with it. Did it stop when you took care of it? Or did he/she start stalking again? 

• Like 1

When I was 17, I worked at a local drug store. There was a guy who came in to check out and I kid you not, he handed me a CD with a poem. I had never seen him before in my life and he said "I have been watching you for a while now" and I didn't know how to react. I almost threw up. I was so scared I almost quit my job. I never saw him after that but who knows if he was watching me or not!

• Sad 1

I was stalked in college. I had some guy obsessed with me. I caught him following me a few times. He changed a few classes to be in mine. I found out her had been looking on my socials so I made them all private and I shared my concerns with the school but they basically did nothing. This went on for a month and a half and then one day, he was gone. No one knows what happened to him but everyone just assumed he had dropped out. I did make a police report twice just in case but I hadn't seen him since.

• Like 1

I thought I was being stalked by this one girl back in middle school. I confronted her asking her why she was following me, and she bursted in tears and ran away. I heard later from her friend that she had a massive crush on me and was following me to ask me out to the dance. Just thought it was weird she was following me. I wouldnt' say it was stalking, but at the time it felt that way. 

• Haha 1

On 12/3/2021 at 9:59 PM, Sophia said:

When I was 17, I worked at a local drug store. There was a guy who came in to check out and I kid you not, he handed me a CD with a poem. I had never seen him before in my life and he said "I have been watching you for a while now" and I didn't know how to react. I almost threw up. I was so scared I almost quit my job. I never saw him after that but who knows if he was watching me or not!

I can't imagine what it was like to experience that. I would have quit on the spot. I would not have felt safe to work there anymore. I have never been stalked that I am aware of but I am very thankful for that. It has to feel horrible.

• Like 2