Do horror movies scare you?

Carson

Do horror movies scare you by any chance? I find that I have a fairly easy time with horror films. Most movies and shows don't scare me. I think the only time they can succeed is by showing real stuff and I am not about that. 

There are times where I get scared for a character and don't want to see them hurt or worse. But I don't think I find most horror movies scary these days. 

• Like 1

Yes they scare me! To the point I do not enjoy watching them. They make me extremely paranoid and jumpy. Then again most of the time I am at work alone dealing with strangers all day. The movies just make my mind wonder and think about things I should not be thinking about because they likely will never happen. Just puts me to much on edge for a few days that I stay away from horror movies. 

I have only had one movie that scared me. It was that older movie, I think it was called Carrie? The end scene where they show the house burning down and Jesus on the cross and then his eyes move, it freaked me out for YEARS! I have always been freaked out by eyes on statues and pictures moving. I never had posters or anything of people in my room growing up. 

• Like 1

I can't remember the last movie that actually scared me. It has been a while. I don't watch much horror themed things these days. Not really into the genre as a whole if I am being honest. I would rather watch something like Signs where it is sci-fi horror mixed with drama. I didn't watch that until several years after it came out the I really enjoyed it.

• Like 1