What are some romantic things that don't cost a lot?

Ella

I would like to do more romantic gestures or things in general for my husband just to make him feel needed, loved, and wanted. I am not very good with romance. I have always sucked at it but I want to make an effort. I don't want to spend a lot of money or anything either. Any suggestions? What do men like in terms of romantic gestures? 

• Like 1

My wife would say I suck at romance too. 

Some low cost activities we do together though are: 

-Movies
-Picnics
-Hiking
-Road Trips

Really the only thing I want is our household to run smoothly. When my wife keeps that going on my life is a breeze. I worry about the business and she worries about the kidlets. We then come together to discuss and share ideas both ways. 

I would be ecstatic if my wife asked me to go on bike ride or walk though. That would be really cool as those are activities I typically do by myself.  

• Like 1

Find something he enjoys and enjoy it with him. I know it sounds simple and low-effort but men tend to enjoy when their partner takes interests in their own. Even if it is something you don't particularly enjoy, find ways to enjoy it even if only once in awhile. 

• Like 1