What could another lockdown do?

Stacey

Rumors are spreading about another lockdown coming for the US sometime between February and April. I know you can't really go based on patterns at this point but given the context of everything going on, people feel like another one is coming in 2 to 4 months based on what other countries are going through. 

If another lockdown happens, how do you think this could impact sales for you or other businesses? 

• Like 1

I do not think another lockdown is going to happen here in the United States. I really think people saw that it did not work and they are not going to stand for it this time. Then again I live in the state of Arizona so maybe my perception is just different. 

I will not be closing my store for any reason this time around. We will continue sales to the community that helps support us. 

Yeah a lockdown probably won't happen. I think for the most part, we're out of the woods with covid, it's just that some people are stuck in the back of the pack. Covid will still be a problem for years to come, but with the vaccine and now medication coming out, maybe we'll be better suited to defend ourselves against it. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2021 at 7:14 PM, Emma said:

Nationwide, it won't happen but states like Cali and New York are still going through lockdowns. Even if Biden straight up said he is ordering the country to lockdown, only a handful of states would listen. lol

My thoughts exactly. They saw the damage and anyone who cares about their area or their citizens will not let it happen. Did you hear about "flurona". It is never ending!