Ever thought about alternative medicine?

Mickey

I have used it for years. I like to research different herbs and ways to help the body heal itself. A lot of this type of medicine works but you need to use it early on or you will need to completely rework your diet and activity level to see changes if you health conditions are too far gone. 

• Like 1

I will always try a natural remedy before going to a Dr and getting something that was man made. 

I truly believe the best medicine we can get comes from exercise and healthy diet. 

It all depends on the issue, how much discomfort you are in, and how quickly you want something to be better. 

The body is designed to heal itself. It is out job to figure out what it needs and what needs to be removed to encourage the process. Sadly, we can't rely on doctors for that anymore. There are some out there who won't even tell an obese woman she is unhealthy because they fear losing their job over backlash. That should be all the proof you need that the medical system in this country focuses more on money than health. 

• Like 1