Stock market crashing?

Stacey

I heard rumors of the stock market crashing in a big way next month. Some are saying it will happen between the 7th and 12th of December. I am not sure what they are basing this on either. I don't know much about stocks but I do know a crash would be bad for the economy. 

• Like 1

I don't know, haven't heard much on it myself. But, hasn't the stock market crashed multiple times over? I feel like it's happens fairly often. Either way, I could see it happening. Do you have a link to this story? I'd like to read further into it and see if there is any possibility of it happening. 

• Like 1

Sure there is always a chance of a crash. Now how bad of a crash who knows? 

There will always be someone out there calling for a crash and there will always be people out there saying it will go to the moon. 

It's a market made up of lots of people no one knows what is going to happen. Just speculation to get clicks or views 🙂

The market goes up and down all the time. We usually don't hear about it unless it hits a bad crash. Some are saying it will happen before the year is over but I think they are just getting people worried. No one knows if or when it will crash. 

• Like 1