What are your plans for the holidays?

Mickey

I celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas, and can't wait for them this year. Especially considering this will be the first year in like 2 years now where I can see family again. I'm going to see family for both days, but mainly on Christmas. I got most of my gifts ordered and ready to go. Next thing is, is to travel when the time comes. 🙂

What are your plans for the holidays? Doing anything special? Maybe spending time with family & friends?

• Like 1

Same as always. Huge Thanksgiving dinner at our place with all the family that wants to attend. Same for Christmas. Best excuse to bring a group of family together. Luckily my immediate family all lives extremely close by so we get to see each other whenever we want. 

Love the holiday time 🙂

My family does Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and then New Year's Day. We all do our own thing on New Year's Eve. I usually just stay home. Not much of a party person. We have the typical Thanksgiving dinner at my grandparent's as well as Christmas Day dinner there. Christmas Eve is at my mom and dad's as well as New Year's Day. 

• Like 1

I will be spending the holidays with my family as usual. We still got together last year but a lot less people came. Thanksgiving was just 6 of us. This year there will be more but my one brother will be on vacations so I won't be seeing him or his fiance this year. I won't see them until Christmas. 

• Like 1