Ever date someone you disliked?

Mickey

Have you ever dated someone you initially disliked? To be honest, my girlfriend was someone I did not like before. She always seemed cold and rude to me. But after I bumped into her one day, she kinda broke down and went on about her family and how school was wrecking her mentally and I knew why she was cold and rude. She just was so down. But I ended up liking her soon after. And the next time I saw her, I asked if she'd like to hang out, get coffee or something. And she actually said yes and the rest is pretty much history. 

Basically, don't judge someone right away by the way they act. They may be stressed or burnt out and just not having it. But, have you ever dated someone you first disliked? 

• Like 1

My boyfriend I had right after high school was not someone I liked. I mean he seemed weird and I was not really attracted to him physically (he was a bigger guy). I ended up dating him after I spent time with him one on one at a park. It was a group event but we had some fun talks and everything and I actually started to like him... Problem is, this was a front and I only found out who he was 6 months in. It took me awhile but I ended up breaking up with him. 

• Like 1

I dated this one girl for a month, and she was horrible to me. I wasn't a fan of hers before we dated, but after a dance I went to, she seemed interested in me, so we hung out. Next thing I know, we're dating a few days later. The month was filled with just anger and problems. I could tell a couple weeks in, that this relationship wouldn't last, and in fact, it ended a couple weeks later. Thankfully she broke up with me, because if I broke up with her, I fear she would have retaliated against me for breaking up with her. 

• Like 1

My second boyfriend who was a friend of my sister's boyfriend. I thought he was very cute and the fact that he liked me made me feel amazing but his personality was awful and he was just a nasty guy. He would tease me in front of people, mock me for eating too much... Needless to say it did not last long.

• Like 1