What horror movies you guys watching this Halloween?

Justin89

Watching anything in the horror genre this Halloween? I'm going to watch the new Halloween Kills movie, as it looks really good. Waiting until Halloween to watch it, even though it's already out. Other than that, I will watch classics like The Shining, The original Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Original) and more. What are you watching on Halloween?

• Like 1

I did go to see the Halloween movie and I was kind of let down. I won't spoil it for you though! It just doesn't compare to the classic movies imo.

I actually started a tradition with my friend where every Halloween Eve and Christmas Eve we watch The Nightmare Before Christmas. So I will be doing that on the 30th. Still not sure if I will be staying in on Halloween day or not, if I do I will likely be watching horror movies from the past. The classics!

• Like 1

I am not really into the genre of horror movies. I guess this is because I watched a lot of them growing up with my brothers. I likely shouldn't have been watching them either. I don't mind Halloween themed movies though, just not horror movies. One of my favorites is Hocus Pocus. I watch that every Halloween! 

• Like 1