Selling masks would have been a good side hustle

I feel that once covid hit, masks were becoming a fashion statement, and that more and more people would make masks. I did see a lot of masks made during these times and I am curious if face masks are going to star to die out. Anyway, that's not the point. Did anyone here sell masks during covid to make a little extra? I could see many jumping into this during the height of covid. 

Now, I don't know if the mask market is even worth investing into. What do you think?

• Like 1

A ton of people were selling masks. It was a crazy time last year. 

I had a industrial space for lease and so many people wanted to sign short term leases to make hand sanitizer. 

I did not jump on either wagon likely because I was mad about the full situation. 

At this point I would not invest in masks or other covid related trends. I think it has run its course and normalcy is coming back 🙂

A friend's niece was doing this. She happened to know how to make them and had the material to do so. She was selling them for between $6 and $12 depending on the type of mask. I think she had told me at one point (when the masks were hard to come buy in the store) she was making hundreds a week just from selling them!

• Like 1