Unconventional advertising

Rachel

As in advertising that probably wouldn't be allowed. Like maybe graffiti, or tagging around a city. Do you think any has success promoting their business this way? I would imagine not, as they would be caught pretty fast. Wouldn't they? I imagine it'd be illegal to graffiti an area to promote a business. Though, I think it'd be a fun and creative way to advertise. 

• Like 2

Well there are likely legal ways to go about it such as getting permission from the land owner where the art work is going to be placed. Sounds like a gorilla marketing technique. If done tastefully you would get attention and likely some leads as long as it was done correctly. If your marketing makes a neighborhood look worse then when you started it will likely not be well received. 

• Like 1

I always thought this creative approach was not only cost-effective but it got people talking. Using art is a great way to do this be it online or offline. There are laws you have to check into in your area though when dealing with art on/in public spaces though!

• Like 1