polygamy

Brenden

What is your opinion on polygamy? It's when a man or woman marries multiple people. Would you ever consider marrying more than one person? I don't understand how people can do it. I would feel really uncomfortable sharing a wife or having multiple wives. What about you though. 

One wife is enough for me! It's hard enough for me to remember to focus on personal relationships I would not need anymore to focus on. 

For the people that believe in polygamy that's cool to each their own. 

Yeah, I don't think I'd do it. The idea sounds good on paper, but that's many other people you got to feed and take care of. A lot of the time, a polygamist is a man who works, and the women take care of the house. That's how it was on the sister wives show or whatever it was. Of course they had a religious aspect to it. 

Now if it was a man and multiple woman, and everyone was independent and could do whatever they want, then I could see that working, but that's more like an open relationship. 

I couldn't do it. I can understand the benefits of having multiple partners when it comes to farming, family raising, and things of that nature but it just is not for me. I don't like sharing intimate moments with more than one person. I think this has kept me from cheating on a few occasions even. It is too messy and I don't want anything to do with it. 

• Like 1

One is enough for me! LOL! I couldn't handle being in a relationship with multiple people. A friend of mine was. She and her boyfriend who had been together for a few years opened the door to other women (she was bisexual). It was all fun and games until she got jealous and it ended up causing a lot of issues!

• Like 1