Where would you travel a second time?

Yonder

There are a couple places I go back to again and again. 

Now I do not leave the United States much there is enough to explore here for me. I know my wife will get us out of the country once the kids are all grown and living their own lives. 

Lake Tahoe - One of my favorite places. Love the mountains. Great hiking, camping, and mountain bike riding. 

Las Vegas - Got married here, celebrated my 21st birthday here, have always enjoyed the hospitality industry as I used to be a part of it. Tons of conventions and trade shows I attend here. Love the town. 

South Dakota - Wow we were here up near Mt Rushmore. It was majestic. Can not wait to go back and spend more time there. 

24 minutes ago, Ella said:

I would love to go back to Hawaii. I was only there one time and it is so beautiful. It is the kind of place that is easy to enjoy. It has something for everyone. While I would never want to live there, I am hoping to go back again some day.

Oh yes we were there a couple of Christmases ago. It was great and is a place I would love to visit again 🙂

• Like 1

I haven't done much traveling in my adult years. I went on a number of vacations as a kid thought with family and I had always enjoyed when we went to Florida. We went almost every year but I have not been there since I was 13. We stopped going because the family vacation house was sold. I haven't gone back since but I would like to just to enjoy the sun and the ocean again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 4:18 PM, James said:

Oh yes we were there a couple of Christmases ago. It was great and is a place I would love to visit again 🙂

Going for Christmas must have been amazing. I would imagine going to any place like this for the holidays is a wonderful experience, especially for people who live where it snows in the winter. 

• Like 1