What gives you goosebumps?

Yonder

I know it might sound silly to some people but certain scripture does it for me. It is almost like my body reacts to it on a subconscious level. Other things that do it is the cold (obviously lol) which is just a reaction most people have. Tickling does it as well, not being tickled but a light touch on my arms or back. 

• Like 1

Inspirational stories about never giving up and accomplishing your dreams is something I will always have a soft spot for. 

It is the reason I still watch shows like America Ninja Warrior and Americas Got Talent. The stories that are shared by these competitors are amazing. They just keep putting their head down and training through the process. I love seeing hard work and dedication to a craft help get people ahead. 

In a good way, anything to do with super hero movies. If it's a new movie I've been waiting for, and the trailer comes out, I always get psyched up and get the goosebumps. It's more prevalent when I'm in an actual theater and seeing the trailer in there. It's always that much better imo. Twists can sometimes give me goosebumps, and of course horror movies often do as well. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...