What is something the people you love would be surprised to know about you?

Yonder

There is nothing about me my husband doesn't know. I am fairly open with my friends as well. I guess my parents don't know as much about me because I like to keep things to myself when it comes to them since they can be very judgmental. So one thing that might surprise them is that I know how to balance and manage finances surprisingly well for never being taught. 

• Like 1

Much like Ella with the people I am closest with they know everything there is about me. I am spend time with all these people and they have seen me go through bad times and good times. I think the only thing that shocks people sometimes is my ability to put my head down and grind. Just when you think I am done grinding through something I will just find something else to grind through. Grit and determination seem to take me wherever I want to go. 

My family doesn't know I don't like dogs. I grew up with them and they all still think I am some big animal lover when the truth is, I just don't like dogs. I think they are loud, messy, smelly, and inconvenient. I care about them as animals and will help them if ever needed but I don't want one in my house and I don't want to actively be around them. 

• Like 1