Would you date an older person?

Carson

Would you ever date an older person? I have met older men in my life and often have considered dating them. But I never took the jump. I'm in my 30s, that's all you need to know, and I have met a man in his late 40s and even a man in his 50s. I am not sure I would ever marry someone that age, but I think if I met the right man, I would date him and see where it goes. 

Would you ever date an older person? Have you dated an older person? 

• Like 1

The oldest I have dated past my own age was 6 years. I think I would max out at 10 years older. I couldn't do a larger age range gap than that personally. With younger, I would say 5 years younger is the max. I have a friend who is 25 and dating a man who is 41. She said she loves being with a man who has got his life together. He owns a house, a car, and has a solid career. So I guess there are perks. 

• Like 1

I don't really factor in age unless the person is much older than me. I would not be able to date someone who is old enough to be my father. So that would be over 15 years of age. Even then, he would have to be the perfect guy for me and we would have to connect on all levels. 

• Like 1

Depends on how we're feeling. If it's someone I really enjoy being around, and we're hitting it off, I would totally consider dating an older woman. Will I, I don't know. But, if I met the right woman and she was older than me by a lot, I don't know. I would like to think I'd say yes, but I haven't experienced it so I can't say for sure. 

• Like 1