When do you start shopping for Christmas?

Ella

Summer will be over in a little over a month. Seems like it flew by! I always start my Christmas shopping in September after my husband and I'd anniversary. I like to be 100% done with the shopping before Halloween. If I can manage, I like to have it all done by October. 

When do you start your shopping for the holiday season?

• Like 1

Well I often start a little late. I probably should be shopping for gifts year round, just so that I can have gifts ready months in advance. But I always wait until the last minute. I will probably end up getting shopping done on black Friday or something. lol

• Like 1

My wife was done Christmas shopping for 2021 by the end of the last month. It was the earliest she got done but the gifts this year were very easy for kids. With our parents and siblings we just do secret santa so there will be a small amount of shopping my wife and I need to do when we draw names for that. 

I like to be done by November. It gives me time to enjoy the end of the fall season. Plus, I can get ready for birthdays that are in January and February. I like to shop 1 to 3 months in advance of any event or holiday so I am not worrying about finances as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...