What happens if bitcoin blows up even more?

StanleyZEN

Right now Bitcoin is up there at $46,000+ and it looks like it will continue to increase. It's going slowly, but slow is better than no increase. Anyway, what if bitcoin somehow reached $100,000 and only continued to rise? How fast would you guys cash out? I have a small investment in bitcoin so I probably won't make much, but if the worth of it continues to go up, I could in turn post a good profit. 

I'm really hoping it can reach $200,000 or even more. Imagine if it reached $500,000 and kept going? I wonder what a $20 investment in bitcoin today, would be worth if it hit $500,000. Cause, $20 is only worth 0.00043 in bitcoin. 

• Like 1

I have put a lot of thought into my exit plan for Bitcoin. 

The hardest part of any investment is to figure out the exit in my opinion. I typically like to know going in but I started collecting Bitcoin a long time ago for various transactions and at one point a couple of my projects were accepting it as a form of payment. 

I already got my starting capital out a long time ago so I am playing with house money which makes it even harder for me to figure out the exit. 

I was thinking to myself if it gets up to 70k I will cash out enough to buy an over priced house but just to pull a bit more bitcoin off the table incase it ever did go to zero then it would be a little more easy to stomach instead of thinking about how stupid I was to hold on. 

Although I do not feel that bad about holding bitcoin. I keep some on BlockFi and Nexo platforms so the coin is accruing interest so at least its a working asset for me. 

I am not sure what will happen. I don't have any myself. Had the chance to buy when it was around $3,200. Which I bought just one. I would have likely cashed it out when it hit 60k. That would have been a nice chunk to put into my savings for retirement but then again, they say retirements will be worth up to 30% less because of inflation on the USD. 

• Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 6:16 PM, StanleyZEN said:

Right now Bitcoin is up there at $46,000+ and it looks like it will continue to increase. It's going slowly, but slow is better than no increase. Anyway, what if bitcoin somehow reached $100,000 and only continued to rise? How fast would you guys cash out? I have a small investment in bitcoin so I probably won't make much, but if the worth of it continues to go up, I could in turn post a good profit. 

I'm really hoping it can reach $200,000 or even more. Imagine if it reached $500,000 and kept going? I wonder what a $20 investment in bitcoin today, would be worth if it hit $500,000. Cause, $20 is only worth 0.00043 in bitcoin. 

I have a feeling that Bitcoin will rise. And this time it will rise sharply and very high. This is because things are slowly coming back to normal all over the world. That simply means that business will soon go back to normal and encourage circulation of money. This will definetly spark growing in all sectors, and BTC will be one of the major beneficiaries. 

• Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 7:23 PM, Ella said:

I am not sure what will happen. I don't have any myself. Had the chance to buy when it was around $3,200. Which I bought just one. I would have likely cashed it out when it hit 60k. That would have been a nice chunk to put into my savings for retirement but then again, they say retirements will be worth up to 30% less because of inflation on the USD. 

My husband felt the same way. He wants to use crypto for retirement but he feels like if he pulls out now and it just sits in a bank, then it will only lose value. At this point, if anyone has enough in bitcoin investments, hold it or put it into real estate. 

• Like 2