Alternatives to YouTube that actually pay good

Damon

YouTube has become tougher and tougher, year by year to get anything done. To be able to go viral on YouTube is pretty much luck based these days. It's not like it used to be, where you could make good profit from YouTube, these days it's not even worth using imo. With that being said though, what are some YouTube alternatives that pay even more? I want to use a service that will pay me good, and YouTube isn't going to cut it these days unfortunately. 

There was a youtube alternative I heard about a while back, but I'm having trouble remembering the name. I know DTube is one of them though, but idk if it's any good. I know it works via blockchain as well, and I think you can earn crypto when posting videos, so not 100% sure. 

I am unaware of any platform that is better at monetizing videos. 

There are more ways to make money from your videos though then what YouTube pays you. You can use the the video description to sell affiliate programs (we do this for our home and garden website) or your own products. 

You are right I am learning really fast it is going to take a lot of views to make any decent money off just views on the YouTube videos. I am finding though once you are able to rank a video it does not seem to move around as much so it feels pretty stable once it gets rolling. 

Facebook has their video monetization platform we talked about it in another thread. Requirements to get monetized though are way higher then YouTubes currently. 

No one can do what they do. YouTube is effectively losing thousands of dollars every day but because Google owns it and makes up for it elsewhere, they don't even hurt from it. In order to host videos on a network like that, it takes millions to run it every year. Even though there are alternatives out there, they can't match what YouTube is able to do. You would have to solely rely on yourself and outsourcing with merch and such to make a living.

• Like 1