Bitcoin is back up to $45,000

Rachel

Wow, didn't see this coming, but Bitcoin has popped back up to $45,000 for 1 bitcoin. Now, if it hits $50,000 and then reaches even higher, I'll be very happy. Wonder if they can reach $100,000 or more. Imagine if it blows up and hits like $500,000? How crazy cool would that be? 

• Like 1

Yeah it crossed 46k for a second too. AMC just announced they are going to be opening more theaters and will start to accept BTC as a form of payment. There are only so many Bitcoins which is why I love the concept. The govt power to keep devaluing the asset by just making more of it. As long as the US government continues to print asset prices are just going to keep going up. 

Have been on this BTC ride for about 10 years now and considering I didn't hop off the train at 65k I am in for a fun ride. Now I do not know if I could hold on past 100k I would need to take some more off the table I think. Would be crazy to see. 

• Like 2

On 8/9/2021 at 6:32 PM, Stacey said:

Anytime a company mentions using Bitcoin, they will go up in value. I expect this to be a trend for a while. I can't see one Bitcoin being worth more thank 100k but who knows. I honestly didn't think it would get passed 10k before. 

Some people are still saying it will reach a million by 2030. I think the government and the banks will step in and screw something up with it before it every got that high. They have a way of trying to screw us out of everything nice in life lol

• Like 2

On 8/9/2021 at 7:50 PM, Rachel said:

Wow, didn't see this coming, but Bitcoin has popped back up to $45,000 for 1 bitcoin. Now, if it hits $50,000 and then reaches even higher, I'll be very happy. Wonder if they can reach $100,000 or more. Imagine if it blows up and hits like $500,000? How crazy cool would that be? 

This is exciting news since i have personally invested in BTC. The last few months we were tensed up because we didn't know the direction it would take. Many people sold their coins and emptied their trading accounts. I think that was a bad idea. Crypto requires patience. Generally, the price has been fluctuating, but has progressively been increasing over the years. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 6:50 PM, Emma said:

Some people are still saying it will reach a million by 2030. I think the government and the banks will step in and screw something up with it before it every got that high. They have a way of trying to screw us out of everything nice in life lol

That is what I am thinking. The way the government works and the banks work go hand-in-hand. I can't expect them to not try to profit off this and ruin everything it stands/stood for. It is only a matter of time! 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Stacey said:

That is what I am thinking. The way the government works and the banks work go hand-in-hand. I can't expect them to not try to profit off this and ruin everything it stands/stood for. It is only a matter of time! 

Yeah but you have to remember the government has cryptocurrency too so of course they would want it to be worth as much as possible. Use the silk road BTC to pay off the national debt if BTC decided to really go to the moon :P. 

Also the fact that people are becoming even less trusting of the powers to be having a tool to transact with others without the govt having a hand in the pie could catch on. Cryptos have been banned in some huge countries like China and are still chugging along. There is a market of people out there that value it apparently. 

• Like 2