Just Landed!

CyberTron

Hi guys, i have just landed on this lovely community. Wow! Looking forward to talking in this district. Sound like a cool place to get refreshed and refill my knowlege cup. Am Collins from TX. Will be happy to exchange knowlege, resources and experiences with y'all. I love reading. Actually, i read alot...mostly non-fiction. Hope to share some reads in here. 

• Like 2

Welcome to the community. Can not wait to read your posts. Texas is a pretty cool State. Takes forever driving the wide part horizontally though. Fast speed limits on the 10 which is nice. Love the Buc-ee's gas stations those are insane!

Hey Collins! How is Texas these days with all the immigration stuff? I always hear mixed things. I guess it depends on where you live. My uncle lives down there just north of Austin and loves it. Anyways, looking forward to seeing you around this place. Enjoy your stay!

• Like 1

Hey there, welcome to the forum! I'll be keeping an eye out for some new posts. Always nice to see a fresh face on here. 

I enjoy reading as well but I tend to read more fiction than anything. Need my escape from the stress of the world! 

• Like 1