Hello Hommies

Simone R

Hello Hommies! 

Now i feel at home here. I love engaging with positive thinkers. Optimism is my cup of tea. Am Simone Wentsput. I love yoga, writing, and having some quiet moments with myself. Would love to hear your experiences and lessons learned. Let's keep talking in here. 

• Like 3

Simone welcome! Glad to have you. Can not to engage with you. I keep telling myself I am going to get Yoga into my fitness routine and I just have not followed through yet. I am planning on having it consistently in the routine by the end of the year. How long have you been doing yoga? 

• Like 1

I love your avatar! I have a high suspicion you like cats, and I hope I am right!

I hope you enjoy it here. It seems your interest line up with a lot of what the forum has to offer. I am sure others will be happy to see more people joining!

• Like 1

Hey! Welcome to the forum!

I have been wanting to get into yoga more recently so if you could make a thread for recommendations, I would appreciate it! I want to find some videos to follow since a lot of fitness places around here shut down. Hope you enjoy it here. 🙂 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2021 at 2:19 AM, Simone R said:

Hello Hommies! 

Now i feel at home here. I love engaging with positive thinkers. Optimism is my cup of tea. Am Simone Wentsput. I love yoga, writing, and having some quiet moments with myself. Would love to hear your experiences and lessons learned. Let's keep talking in here. 

Welcome. I sure will need your insights on yoga. I have never gotten myself to do it, yet i feel it can help. I have tired meditation, but i have never been consistent at it. 

• Like 1