What's your favorite music service?

James

I used to use Google music for all my listening needs. It was great because I was a member way back when we were able to upload our own content. So had a ton of stuff that Google did not have since they were unable to land deals with those artists. 

Now they have changed it to YouTube Music. I am still getting used to it but it feels like the app is pretty resource heavy and I get kicked out of my account when I switch brand accounts on YouTube :(. It is getting the job done for now.

I know my kids love Spotify. I have not hopped on that wagon yet. 

What service do you use to consume your music? What do you love about it and what are some of the pain points? 

• 2 months later...

I will be honest, I don't listen to much "mainstream" music so I don't have a need or a desire for services like these. I usually just stick on a live playlist on YouTube. One of my favorites is the Lofi Girl. It is just relaxing music I can stick on while doing anything. 

• Like 1

I only use Pandora when it comes to music outside of listening to YouTube playlists I have created. I will actually add "lyric videos" to play lists instead of music videos which is better on the go when managing my data usage. I turn the resolution all the way down and the music still sounds great. 

• Like 1