Jumping into startups somehow

Build yourself a robust LinkedIn profile and get networking. These would be one of the fastest ways to find yourself in a new startup. You can also look up the conferences that the startups would be interested in and attend those for networking. 

• Like 1

I agree with James. Make use of LinkedIn first and foremost. I have seen people become VERY successful with startups by having a solid footing through that site and establishing connections with other business men/women. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2021 at 6:00 PM, James said:

I was reading our local business journal and they have events just like Shark Tank but at the local level. I would see if there are any of those in your local area that you can attend. 

We had a few of these this year. I noticed them because I saw a huge gathering of cars at our local community center. My husband got a bit nosy the third weekend it happened and went in and it was all about building businesses and deflecting issues from COVID 19. 

• Like 1