How many businesses have you attempted to set up?

How many businesses have you attempted to set up or start up? I haven't started up a lot myself, but I mostly have done freelance work, so I wouldn't really qualify that as a business in itself, but I have tried to start a few websites and brands, but so far nothing has moved too far for me. What about you though?

• Like 1

Over the last 20 years or so likely to many to count. I am always trying new things and experimenting with different concepts that is how we grow. Of course hardly any of them work out for various reasons. Every now and then you find one that gains some traction and you get to ride that wave for a while. Heck my domain portfolio I have been working on shrinking it for years now when I finally realized how much money I was spending on domain renewals. 

The cool thing about trying to start online enterprise is the cost of entry is cheap. Which is also why it is so hard to succeed because the barrier of entry is low which provides more competition. 

My ventures that have done the best are the ones where I do not focus on how successful the project is (for me that would be generating profit) and focus on providing as much value as I can. In time the money should flow. It is on the other side of suffering we find our results. 

I am trying to build something right now we are hanging out here :). Hopefully it all goes well. I love the message the brand sends though and feel we need more positivity and accountability in our lives :). 

I have had countless ideas but actually going the distance with them, never. I never allowed myself to invest in something that much which is probably not a good thing! I had an idea years ago to start up a site similar to Craigslist but just for gaming so for trading, selling, and bidding on video games, consoles, and accessories. I got as far as coming up with the business name and buying the website but gave up on it a month in. 

• Like 1

To date, none. I think there have been things I could have done but I just didn't have the time or the money for it. I have sold and continue to sell items and services online as a freelancer so I have income. I would love to be earning more, having a steady $1,500 a month is a goal of mine but I am happy to make what I do which is between $300 and $500 a month. 

• Like 1