Selling existing website with ad revenue

Do you mean Flippa? Flippa is trustworthy but you should note that they have no accountability, end of the day it's a platform to get you connected to a buyer. If that buyer chooses to scam you, you're still at risk.

• Like 1

I have purchased sites on Flippa before. It is an interesting market place. 

You have to do a lot of due diligence before following through. There are a couple sellers I follow that work in the fix and flip space sometimes I can get some easy wins for the portfolio and I am willing to pay a little more when it comes from someone I know and trust. 

Now you are talking about selling. Flippa would be a great place to list. You can also check Motion Invest. If the site is earning a decent amount of cash and you want to get a premium multiplier Empire Flppers would be the way to go. 

Flippa is great, but I prefer to make/start my own sites. I never was a fan of buying sites, but I know it's something that happens a lot. I would consider buying an already made site, but it would need to be 100% ready to go and no issues from the getgo. 

• Like 1

I like that this place shows you the revenue being earned already on sites and the cost of said sites are valued on that. I have never purchased a site before that was already earning but I have considered it. I once found one selling for $4,000 and it was earning $400 a month steady. I was so tempted because I would have made my money back an a profit within the first year but I couldn't put that much into a site at the time. 

• Like 1