"You have to be the hardest working in the room." - Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson

In this Motivation District video, listeners hear from Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, a well-known professional wrestler and American actor. In the video, Johnson presents his keys to success encouraging his audience that while they may already know some of his points, these ideas are worth reinforcing. Johnson touches on many topics such as: overcoming adversity, remembering the hard times, and developing a strong work ethic. In order to be successful, individuals “have to be the hardest working in the room,” and capitalize on opportunities. A strong work ethic prepares the mind and body for life’s obstacles. 

Johnson also speaks on keeping these hard times at the front of his mind. Keeping memories of failure at the forefront of our mind allows us to go into large moments of our life with a different perspective. This allows us to live more in the moment and also express gratitude for how far you’ve come. 

Johnson also discusses the importance of proper preparation. Whether it is in our professional or personal life, preparation builds a regimented lifestyle to reach our ambitions. With easy to read captions and compelling images, Motivation District’s video is easily accessible and inspires its listeners to live more fully. This video can be accessed here: 

• Like 1

I always looked up to him. He had done everything he set his mind to and has done it so well. He is humble too and very family oriented which I respect him for 100%. He knows hard work pays off and I wish more people, especially the younger folks today realized that.

• Like 1