Getting more in touch with creativity?

Scarlett

I love to create things be it drawing, painting, or general crafting. Lately though, I have struggled to get into my creative head space and will start something and give up on it. I never used to have this problem. What are some ways I can get more in touch with my creative self?

My suggestion is going to be a little unorthodox. Smoke some marijuana. Better yet do not smoke it since smoking is bad on the lungs vape or eat it. If you consider it a bad drug that is fine to each their own. 

Other ways I find my creative mind get to work are: meditation, long bike rides or runs, and good sleep. 

As an entrepreneur I have learned I can not force this process. You never know when that idea is going to come. I say active keep the blood flowing well and am constantly looking for problems to solve. 

So I guess if you were looking to make a new piece of art looking at a ton of art may help inspire some creativity.  

13 minutes ago, James said:

My suggestion is going to be a little unorthodox. Smoke some marijuana. Better yet do not smoke it since smoking is bad on the lungs vape or eat it. If you consider it a bad drug that is fine to each their own. 

Other ways I find my creative mind get to work are: meditation, long bike rides or runs, and good sleep. 

As an entrepreneur I have learned I can not force this process. You never know when that idea is going to come. I say active keep the blood flowing well and am constantly looking for problems to solve. 

So I guess if you were looking to make a new piece of art looking at a ton of art may help inspire some creativity.  

I like to go for a bike ride when I need time to think, it really helps a ton. 

One thing I would suggest, is to take a break and try something new. Maybe that will help you get back into a rhythm or something. 

• Like 1

Often times, a bit of D3 is all you need!

I noticed a growing issue with people these days, especially younger folks when it comes to mental health. More and more doctors are making the connection to vitamin D3 and people having lower levels of it. It is a HUGE factor in mental health as well as chemical releases in the brain and improve problem solving, creativity, and just about everything. Our brains are literally made of fat so it makes sense the main fat soluble vitamin would be important! Get your levels checked!

• Like 1