How do you scale your business through social media?

Rachel

A lot of time and patience! It is hard to do this now because social media itself is a huge business. You have to use the right keywords, hashtags, and know your market space from inside out. Knowing more about your target customers helps a lot too. You have to be active daily on social accounts and offer incentives for people to consider your company. Other options are to use "influencers" to sell your brand for you. You have to pay them but it can have very high returns! 

You have to work the platforms. 

You must engage with others, share content, curate content, and stay in front of the people on the platform. It is a grind. 

I used to have a follow / unfollow process for instagram and twitter but now days the follow back ratio is so low that the grind is long. 

I have found the best success in marketing different social media channels by doing outreach to other similar channels on the platform and getting shout outs or other collaboration deals. 

Just use it as it is intended, the best advice I have for it! 

Think of the people you are trying to target and their interactions on the platforms and try to be a part of their conversations. Talk about things that are trending and turn focus onto your product or whatever it is you are trying to scale. 

• Like 1