Where can you buy crypto?

Justin89

There are plenty of exchanges you can use to get coin. 

Coinbase.com being one of the largest. 

From there a couple others I have used:

kraken.com
binance.us

And if you already have coins and want to quickly change them into another coin:

changelly.com

From what I know, the easiest way is to use a wallet and buy coins/crypto and run transactions to get the crypto you want. Like I have a Trust Wallet. If I want a crypto that I can't buy within the wallet, I buy what I can and then use that to buy what I want. 

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 2:41 PM, Mila said:

From what I know, the easiest way is to use a wallet and buy coins/crypto and run transactions to get the crypto you want. Like I have a Trust Wallet. If I want a crypto that I can't buy within the wallet, I buy what I can and then use that to buy what I want. 

This is the only way I have ever known to do it. I mean I know there are loads of different ways now since crypto is so hot and people of all ages are investing. I just think using a wallet is the smart way but the transaction fees can be brutal! 

• Like 2

On 6/25/2021 at 10:11 PM, Stacey said:

This is the only way I have ever known to do it. I mean I know there are loads of different ways now since crypto is so hot and people of all ages are investing. I just think using a wallet is the smart way but the transaction fees can be brutal! 

Yeah that is one of the bigger downsides but a lot of those fees have come down, at least for Bitcoin and Ethereum. Not sure about the other ones. 

• Like 2