Setup an office space

StanleyZEN

One thing I found that has helped me with my online work, was to start my own little office space. I just used my desktop and set it up like an office space. I have everything set up and ready to go if I need it. idk, It helps motivate me, because I feel like I'm more of a professional doing this. What do you think? Do you have your own little office space setup? 

• Like 2

Yes our spare room is my office. I am currently working on cleaning up the garage then I will move my office in there along with all my workout equipment and build myself a location in the house that I need to go to get any kind of work done. 

I need separation of space to let my mind know what kind of work is going to be done. If I am in the office I am working. Since I work from home that is also important for the wife and kids to know so I do not get interrupted frequently. 

Building a space dedicated for work is a great idea and can help keep you in the right mindset as you move in and out of different spaces you have built for yourself. 

I do have an office space. It is small and in my bedroom but it is like a mini-office. When I do any kind of work from my desk, I am sure to separate my mindset from being in my bedroom. I know it is not ideal but until I have more space, it is how I make do!

• Like 1