What do you do if your business gets popular?

Brenden

Lets say your business gets more popular than ever, but it's becoming too much. Is getting your business to do good ever cause you anxiety? I am often scared of success and if I do ever make it in business, I know I'm going to find something to stress about. It's my nature haha. I don't know if I will ever strike gold or make something popular enough, but I hope to one day make that. Yeah it'll be scary for me, but I think success would be a nice change. 

• Like 1

I understand this feeling. I am not sure what I would do if this suddenly happened. I know I would be overwhelmed but at the same time, I know I have people who would help me if I needed it. So I try not to let that hinder things for me. I am never aiming to get super rich but I would love to have a successful small business that is not too overwhelming for me to handle. 

• Like 1

This was one of my most favorite feelings. When I was able to quit the w-2 job because my business was working me to many hours to continue on with my full time employment. It was some really long crazy days there for awhile. Sure it was stressful but I feel like when I am backed into the corner and there is only one way out that is an environment I thrive in. 

The days of a growing startup was a ton of stress which for me was a ton of fun. Yes family time suffered, friendships suffered, everything suffered but the one thing I was focused on and that was building the enterprise. 

I find that when I am looking at something that has to be done and I am getting anxious about it the easiest thing to do is stop thinking about it and just start doing whatever you have to so you can get from point A to point B. 

If you want it bad enough you will figure out how to make it work. 

• 3 weeks later...