Tax breaks for smaller businesses?

I heard about this but I have yet to find any information on it. Supposedly many states in the US have tax breaks and options in order to save on taxation that benefits smaller businesses. I believe these businesses are those who have under 30 employees. Does anyone know anything about this?

Oh yeah, many states offer incentives and options for small businesses that need the help. The stimulus also helped with small businesses and I think more funding coming down the line for some states to better help small business. I just hate when a massive company uses the bailout options they get when all these small businesses can't get as much support it seems. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Rachel said:

Oh yeah, many states offer incentives and options for small businesses that need the help. The stimulus also helped with small businesses and I think more funding coming down the line for some states to better help small business. I just hate when a massive company uses the bailout options they get when all these small businesses can't get as much support it seems. 

Those bailouts need to stop. I am so sick of seeing this kind of crap happen in this country.

I know there are tons of options, I am just not sure what is needed to qualify. Same with housing. There are first time home buyer options most people aren't even aware of. A friend of mine and her husband just got their first house. Since it was under a certain amount and the zone qualified her for it, she got a 15k discount on the house simply for being Hispanic (her husband is as well). 

• Like 1