Will Bitcoin forever be the #1 Cryptocurrency?

Justin89

Nothing lasts forever. Maybe one day Bitcoin is not the number one coin by market cap. Myspace did not last forever as the most popular social network. 

Who knows what may take its place. That is anyone guess. Ethereum is a great coin with great utility. I can not see anything right now that would likely take over Bitcoins spot as the leader. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2021 at 7:42 PM, Scarlett said:

People ask the same thing of Facebook and I look at both the same way. 

The first in and best dressed. Both will be around for while but eventually something new, shiner, and more appealing to people will come along. 

I am still waiting for Facebook to crash and burn. 

I don't see it happening for a long time though, especially not with the new tech and the meta verse bs Mark is cooking up. As for Bitcoin, I don't see it being beat out anytime soon either. I would wager it will be number one for at least another good 10 years.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2021 at 8:53 PM, Stacey said:

I am still waiting for Facebook to crash and burn. 

I don't see it happening for a long time though, especially not with the new tech and the meta verse bs Mark is cooking up. As for Bitcoin, I don't see it being beat out anytime soon either. I would wager it will be number one for at least another good 10 years.

You are probably right. They are doing what a lot of other sites and apps have failed at and that is keeping up with the trends as well as making new ones. I don't trust the metaverse one bit. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 6:55 PM, Scarlett said:

You are probably right. They are doing what a lot of other sites and apps have failed at and that is keeping up with the trends as well as making new ones. I don't trust the metaverse one bit. 

Same here. Facebook has given people many reasons not to trust them at this point and has not paid the price for selling off private data. They can take their metaverse and do one lol