Why do so many people follow advice and the words of Elon when it comes to Bitcoin?

Stacey

Not just Bitcoin but all cryptocurrency. It seems like so many people look to him like he is some kind of internet god that can predict the future or something. He is just a smart man who is into cars and space. I am glad people like him are getting crypto a better presence out there but I feel like his influence does more harm than good at this point. 

• Like 1

People are silly this way. 

They idolize the guy. It is strange thing. Maybe I should to but I like to run businesses that generate positive cash flow. Something the new age enterprises out there do not seem to do anymore. Why would you though when investors are just willing to throw money into the burn pile. 

Musk is a interesting character and it seems in this day of age society just listens to people that they see as better then them. It takes a long time to realize there is nobody better then anyone. We all have access to the same opportunities and all have the same amount of time in a day. 

These are just short term market movements that do not really matter when you are investing on much longer timelines. Manipulation of crypto markets cant be to hard for the large players since the total market size is still pretty small. They do these things because they can.  

• Like 1

Yeah he is idolized. My brother always likes to make a joke of it. I think he is a decent guy, considering he has so much wealthy and he isn't doing anything dirty with it, I can approve of that. I do see what is happening though. I mean he tweets one thing and people lose their minds and their finances over it! 

Edited by Sophia
  • Like 1

idk why they take his advice, he to my knowledge hasn't done anything he has promised. That underground tunnel he wanted to start, well that turned out to be a failure. We already have subways, what is the point of new tunnels? He essentially stole an idea for his tunnel system from some idea in the 50s. 

I think he's a hack. He may be smart, but I don't trust the guy enough. Also, he made dumb claims about wearing masks a while back, so there's that too. 

• Like 1