Have you ever broken the law? How/why?

Yonder

Interesting question or a few people. For me Other than the usual (Jaywalking, occasional text and drive (which I dont do anymore and heavily advise against), drinking before 21), I once stole a Playstation 2 CD back when I was around 12 years old, it ate me up and the fear of getting caught troubled me so much I went and sneakily put it back a week later

• Like 1

Yes there are a lot of laws that I have broken. 

I guess my biggest weakness is speeding. I am not in a rush I am a very relaxed person but to me driving is more engaging at speed then the posted speed limit where I feel like its boring. I have driven a lot of miles though in my life (a little over 1 million miles covered in the last 20 years). 

When I was younger I lost my license after getting a reckless driving ticket 100mph + in a 65mph zone. Was driving home from my job at FedEx at 3am like I always did and just had the need for speed that night. No one was on the road but me and the pack of highway patrol officers I blew by that came and got me. 

I still drive with a need for speed but as I have matured I have learned if i want to drive really fast I just take my car to the racetrack and do it legally. Was able to go get a few performance driving certifications this way too which was kinda cool. 

I never use my cell phone while driving even for hands free conversation as I think it distracts you from the current task at hand which is operating a motor vehicle.

What are you trying to do? Out us for all the crimes we've committed? lol just playing. As for me, I have broken the law. I remember when I was still in high school. My art room had a supplies closet and I remember stealing some water color paints that I later gave to my aunt. It was just a small box of them. I felt guilty about it soon after though. I also admit, I downloaded a lot of music back in the day when that was hugely popular. Like limewire, and a few other services. Now days we just have spotify and I use that to listen to all the music I like. 😄 

1 hour ago, James said:

I still drive with a need for speed but as I have matured I have learned if i want to drive really fast I just take my car to the racetrack and do it legally. Was able to go get a few performance driving certifications this way too which was kinda cool. 

Oh that's cool. I think there's a race track near me as well, might have to give that a try one of these days. 🙂

• Like 1