XRP (Ripple)

Carson

Has anyone here heard of this currency? I see it's pretty much $1 for a $1 at the moment, as it's worth a little over a $1. Have you guys invested in this currency? I hear they are facing a lawsuit from the SEC, but I hear that XRP may actually win that case, and it may jump up here soon. By how much do you think? 

Do you think it's time to invest? Or would you pass on this yet? 

• Like 1

XRP has been around since June of 2012. It is a payment protocol to help ease the challenges behind processing transactions at a rapid rate. I myself am not a huge fan of XRP just because of the people that have always been involved with the project. You have some huge banks and payment companies working on this and they are trying to work with central banks to centralize these processes. 

The full point of crypto to me was to break away from centralized processes and let control be given back to the people. So this is one I continue to pass on although there has been a lot of fun price action along the way. 

• Like 1