Extreme cheapness to get by

Quinten

Has anyone here tried to be really cheap? As in those people on that extreme cheapskate who find the cheapest way to survive, and barely spend any money. Would you go that far to save money? I want to be cheap, but not that cheap. Just cheap enough to save some money. 

Does anyone do this? 

• Like 1

The internet is full of cheap people haha. But I get your point, the internet itself is often pretty expensive. At least it is for me. But, if I was cheap, I'd still have internet, no doubt about it. I couldn't live without the web. But I could live without cable, and other services that aren't that important. I think I could also live cheaply by eating cheaply as possible. But, that's not really healthy, so idk. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, StanleyZEN said:

The internet is full of cheap people haha. But I get your point, the internet itself is often pretty expensive. At least it is for me. But, if I was cheap, I'd still have internet, no doubt about it. I couldn't live without the web. But I could live without cable, and other services that aren't that important. I think I could also live cheaply by eating cheaply as possible. But, that's not really healthy, so idk. 

Oh yes I have done client work before. I know the internet is packed full of cheap people. But the cheapest of cheap. Although I do know there are plenty of programs that help subsidize the cost of the internet for people with less amounts of cash. So I guess they are all online too. They have been trying to make the internet free for a long time because apparently it is one of those things our leaders feel people can not live without.