Have you tried to sell your own NFT?

Carson

I am thinking about trying to make my own NFT, just a random dumb thing that I want to see if it will draw any money. I doubt it will, because I think what will happen with NFTs, is that the prices of them aren't going to go up much. I think famous people will have a better chance. But I could be wrong. What do you guys think?

Would you sell your own NFTs if you knew how to? 

• Like 1

I live in the United States so I stay away from anything that would fall under any kind of money transfer regulations. 

If you have a product that could be in demand and you are outside the realm of the SEC then why not give it a go. What are you going to tie your token to for its value? 

I have some old graphic art I made, could I revert them to NFT and try and sell them that way? I think it'd be so cool to finally make some money off of my old work haha! How does it even work? Do you list a piece of your work, and sell it as an NFT? Or is there more to it than that? 

• Like 1

I wouldn't know how to even sell things like this. I mean as far as I know, like James mentioned, there are a lot of holds and regulations in the US. A lot of people are starting to believe the huge money flow through NFTs is tied to money laundering as well. 

• Like 1