Partnering with a big company

Brenden

Have you ever been able to partner with a big company? Maybe it was a company in your field, and you were able to somehow partner with said company. I have tried to contact bigger companies with my ideas and my interest to work with them, but it doesn't always work. Sometimes it does, but it's kinda rare. Either way, I think partnering with a big company could be good for getting word out there. 

If you have partnered with a big company, how much more did you end up making? 

• Like 1

I have never had a formal partnership with any large companies. 

We have onboarded services though where we would consider the service providers partners because they take care of such a key process but their process was more efficient then ours.  

We have also worked on the boards of organizational groups for our industry that brought all of us together to work towards a common goal. 

Anytime you can make a beneficial agreement between two parties you will typically do better then going at it alone. 

Yeah sure, i once partnered with some company, but i realized big organization will always make sure they use you more than they are willing to pay. It was an advertisement contract. All the activities they wanted me to do were outside the scope of the budget, making it more expensive for me. And after completion, they took another full year before payment!