Hi everyone!! =^_^=

Sophia

Hey everyone, how are you doing?

I have been on the hunt for a community focused on empowerment and motivation and I think I have finally found a winner! From what I read, everyone seems very nice here and super friendly. I had to distance myself from Twitter and eventually Facebook because it did nothing good for me. It was all toxic and just impacted my life in a negative way but I still loved the concept of having online communications so here I am! Looking forward to meeting new people, making new friends, and bettering myself one day at a time. 

• Like 1

Sophia welcome to the community. I have had so much fun reading your posts and I look forward to seeing many more. 

Yes the social networks have become horrible to spend time on. The only reason I go to social platforms now days is to market my own enterprises but all my personal communication with my close peer group I moved into Telegram. Back to the chat room days. That way we control who we are talking with and nothing negative makes it into our circle. 

To many people out there just reading headlines, not checking facts, twisting stories around, it is just an ugly world out there right now on social media. 

Our goal here is to spread positive mindset, positive thinking, and making sure we are being our best selves. No noise from the outside world should stop our progress on building our best self. 

• Like 1

YES! I know what you mean. I think people have become addicted to the negative stuff. It is quite sad. I don't think people understand what they are doing when they just post stuff out there. I mean some stuff shouldn't leave your friend circle or be put on public display for a reason. Thanks for the kind welcome!! 

• Like 1