Logan Paul promoted a possible scam cryptocurrency

Rachel

There is a new cryptocurrency on the market, and it's been promoted by Logan Paul recently. It's called Dink Doink, or Doink Coin. There's been a lot of secrecy around it, like whoever runs it, hasn't revealed their name. And it feels like Logan Paul may be more involved than what he's saying. 

Here's a good article about the whole situation: MSN

• Like 1

A lot of YouTube celebrities are doing this crap. They get thrown a ton of money to promote these scams without even asking questions. There was a recent one that just disappeared after a handful of YouTubers promoted it and got people investing in it.   

• Like 1

The days of influencers getting paid to peddle anything and the influencers not caring what they pedal. Who knows maybe it's all legit but a majority of these things are just scams to enrich the founders and their friends. 

The weird thing about this one, is that I think Logan Paul is more involved than he's making it out to be. I guess they had a telegram where people who invested could talk, and Logan Paul made a video claiming he invested into this new coin and all that. Just seems very disingenuous to me.  

• Like 1